• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

High Elf Blood Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was looking in the models section the model of the hero "War Mage", from the maps SFA (Struggle for Azeroth). The maps are protected, so I couldn't extract the model, as well as the name of the creator of the model.

In this model the Blood Mage is made in a "High Elf" style, with a white cape. I know it would be a great addition to The Hive Workshop, but I'm not a Modeler, and the model exists, it's just not in The Hive.

Thank you...

Somos quem podemos ser, sonhos que podemos ter...

Level 6
you mean the Invoker?
the one on my avatar?

it's just basically a skin and it's not his.

Yes, that's just what I was looking for, but you know that in the SFA maps the "War Mage" and the "Blood Mage" are different. It's not just a skin, It's a model, maybe like the ones with an imported skin made for that model.

Btw, if you have the link for the skin, it would be very interesting, and maybe will suffice for me.

Quase lá...

Status
Not open for further replies.