• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Uh, Welcome to the hive! and feel free to ask. Here some guidelines I think might be usefull...

Guy, tutorials. Simple like that. Learn from the heavy number of tutorials, and do a simple map on world editor. We all start like that and goes from there on, getting better at some areas (I myself at modelling, but still lazy like a obese gorilla).

Then you go to requests after trying some stuff yourself and request parts or more specific questions, and if you have a more refined idead wold really help, as people tend to not like helping on maps that can be cancelled from a time to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.