• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero's Crossing - Team Tower Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys, after months of inactivity I want to make something new^^

Using Jakesmr2's TD Starter Kit (because I am too lazy to do another tower defence *laugh*) I started a Team Tower Defense. I started from that Kit at least.
Now I have modified almost everything to fit my needs, but now I want to work on that "Hero's Crossing"-Part!

I want to make a parallel-game with choosable heros so it's not as boring as most of tds where you build some mazes and then you just wait... and wait...
So, in fact I want bossbattles, but i need something in-between the battles, some way to level up the heros (for the final boss battle it is needed to have a high-level hero). the lives you loose during the td-part also play a role in those battles.

now i wanna ask you about ideas for "in-between"
survivals, minigames, whatever, just show me what comes in your mind please!
Maybe you could answer quickly for I don't know what happens if I do not have ideas anymore (at the moment I'm working on the creeps and some towers). Maybe I forget about the project for I'm bored of the uncreativity x'D wouldn't be a new experience, though^^"

So please, keep me up with some ideas^^

The Map by now would be a bit poor to release as beta, for there are not that much waves and it is easy to knock out them. as i said, i'm working on it^^"

Thanks for your help and congratulations for you are still reading on^^

DarkChaplain

Status
Not open for further replies.