• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Heroes of War!!!! One of a kind map!!!! I think :(

How is my game? (Please play it first)

• It's teh pwnz0rz!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • meh

• wtf?

• it sucks my left nut!

• Map? what map? Where am I? This isnt the best buy homepage, is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I just finished this map yesterday, Its my first really good map, atleast in my eyes. I dont think there is any map like it on B.Net. I would go into detail what kind of map it is, but its kind of hard to explain without giving a wrong impression. (or typing too much) Its faster just to dl it and try it out for yourself, besides there is info on how to play in the quests button. I think it has promise of getting at least a little popular on b.net, as many others agree who play it. Please play it online and tell me here, or on my map post what you think of it. Thanks :).
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=7011

Level 2
WARNING!!!

WARNING: Some of you have downloaded a 1.5 megabyte version of the map. I found out that my map protector was adding to the size... I have removed it, and it is now 900 kilobytes, a much faster download on wc3. If you have downloaded the larger version, I recommend you replace it with the new one. Thank You.

Level 9
well laser eye i played it with you once not sure if you can remember but anyway

it is defintly n origanal map by you and summiner though too many hero names are "made by summiner" or "made by laser eye" that realy annoys me no offence

Level 2
lol, thats the whole point :).

If you couldnt tell there is some humor in my game.

One of the jokes is that I am laser-eye the great, god of "Heroes of War" and I rule you all when you play the game.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yeah

Level 9
umm summiner its your map aswell parlty and its not that hard to go to the unit editor and balance em also a suggestion the siege tanks a LITRALY tanks once when i played it this guy was the siege tank hero it took all the enemy heros (4-5) to get him down to red health and he still won LOL! it was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.