• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero12341234's Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I Don't know if this goes here but I will post it here...

NeroSig.jpg

BattleField.jpg

TekkenJin.jpg

RepublicCommando.jpg

Rasengan.jpg

25toLifeSig-1.jpg

RandomNarutoSig.jpg

Just some Sigs I made tell me what you think and what I should Improve on.

Some of these are pretty old..

______

Um can you change the Thread name to Hero12341234's Sigs..i put the wrong name :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Double click on the name in the forum list, it should be editable.

Level 13
They look pretty good, you look like you have a concept of how to do it. (im assuming you're using photoshop?) anyway, try adding some filters and changing the opacity of some of the images to create some 3d effects.
An example would be something like this (I assume you're familear with the mona lisa so i'll use her as an example)
modernizedmonalisair1.png

Anyway, all i did was just copy an image of the mona lisa offline and merge it with some lines and abstract shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.