• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hero Removal, Creep Spawn & Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok so I have 3 problems:
1- After a player buys a hero from a tavern, I want it to disappear, I really don't know how to.
2- I'm having serious problems with creep spawns, there's only one trigger:

• First Wave
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit - Create 3 Guerrero for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Creep Spawn R <gen>) facing (Position of Fountain of Health 0000 <gen>)
      • Unit - Create 2 Arquera for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Creep Spawn R <gen>) facing (Position of Fountain of Health 0000 <gen>)
      • Unit - Create 2 Arquera for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Creep Spawn T <gen>) facing (Position of Fountain of Health 0000 <gen>)
      • Unit - Create 3 Guerrero for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Creep Spawn T <gen>) facing (Position of Fountain of Health 0000 <gen>)
      • Unit - Create 3 Guerrero for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Creep Spawn L <gen>) facing (Position of Fountain of Health 0000 <gen>)
      • Unit - Create 2 Arquera for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Creep Spawn L <gen>) facing (Position of Fountain of Health 0000 <gen>)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Creep Spawn R <gen>) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack Fountain of Health 0000 <gen>
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Creep Spawn T <gen>) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Creep Spawn L <gen>) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions

But after X seconds, THEY ALL GO BACK, they don't even reach the fountain, I do not know why they do this

And third, I would like to ask somebody to check if my map is leak-proof, they're just a few triggers, so it wouldn't take much more than 30 secs.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Map.w3x
    35.6 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.