• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero, Item, skill ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yea any ideas that i can add to my smash bros survival map?:D
It dont need to be characters from smash bros. But it has to be from NIntendo. If u suggest item or skill please write what they should do. More info on my map is in my signature!

Level 3
Just a few ideas. Warning though, i'm only familiar in doing things with GUI.

Mario : A punch that steals a coin
Wouldn't be a dificult trigger to do, also self explanatory

DK : A knock back punch

Not sure how to do this, i'm pretty sure it is jass and theres a guide on it somewhere.

Samus : Can't remember what its called, but that gun attack that she charges.

It would probably done by creating a wisp dummy unit at the position samus is facing, giving it just a few seconds on the unit expire timer, once there is 5 of the dummy units
have them attack the current target if its an enemy, but make sure to have its speed set really high.

Link : Din's fire, Make a periodic fire attack circular fire attack that goes outwards.

Would probably done by making target dummies at the position of link with offsets, however this ability could cause a tiny bit of lag if theres alot of enemies and someones computer isn't too good.

Kirby : Don't know the name, but the ability he uses to enhale enemies you could use to give kirby the targets ultimate or just a random ability.

This could be done by making the target come to kirby's position perodically then when it reaches kirby send it to a restricted area where no one has vision, and the target cannot be targeted, it would then be put back infront of kirby after a few seconds, kirby learns the designated ability and unlearns the old one.

Pikachu evolving into Raichu? That wasn't in SSB if I remember correctly, but I guess it wouldn't hurt. :p

This wouldn't be that hard, also self explanatory.

That's really all I got for now, also i've never played Brawl, only the N64 version which was ages ago, I wouldn't be suprised if these had flaws in the way I think they could work.

Level 3
Link: Have an ulitmate ability if he starts/is young link, where it's like avatar but he turns into an adult, and add some kind of sfx to his sword making it look like the master sword.
Ability name suggestions: Song Of Time, Master Sword Evolution
What it does: Basically add some life, and dmg. Increase size and add an sfx to sword.
For a character, i don't remember his name..It's the guy in my youtube video with the red armor and the sword. From the megaman games, which i believe was made from Nintendo. I don't remember clearly.
If you see him, try to add him if you can.
Nevermind my above comment, his name is Zero.

Last edited:
Level 8
Well I'm always glad to help people soooo here's an ability:

Young Link Ultimate:

Fierce Deity

Young Link puts on the Fierce Deity mask and becomes adult-looking, with white clothing. He gets his attack, mana regeneration, and armor increased for 45 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.