• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Solved] Hero Glow, add and remove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, I would really appreciate anyone who can help me with these two simple requests:

The first is to remove the hero glow from this model Gryphon King (Bronzebeard), I consider it to be a good replacement for the SD Gryphon Rider.
The second is to add hero glow to this model Team Coloured Nathrezim, a model as good as this needs a hero glow.

Thank you so much to whoever can help me.

Level 4
Thank you so much for your help, however there seems to be a problem with the model, every time I tried to use it in the World Editor it suddenly crashes and closes, maybe my World Editor is not compatible with the model or there is another reason I don't understand.
As for the second model, the one with hero glow is called Nathrezim.mdx, the one I talk about in my request is called Team Coloured Nathrezim.mdx.

Thank you so much for your help, however there seems to be a problem with the model, every time I tried to use it in the World Editor it suddenly crashes and closes, maybe my World Editor is not compatible with the model or there is another reason I don't understand.
As for the second model, the one with hero glow is called Nathrezim.mdx, the one I talk about in my request is called Team Coloured Nathrezim.mdx.
they are both team colored. It's just one of them that doesnt have a glow.

Oh I see, it had many errors in the model checker.

I optimized it. This works now?

Attachments

• GryphonKingBronzebeardV1.02_opt.mdx
    167 KB · Views: 1
Level 4
they are both team colored. It's just one of them that doesnt have a glow.

Oh I see, it had many errors in the model checker.

I optimized it. This works now?
Yes, that problem was fixed, however there seems to be another one I apologize for the inconvenience, it appears that the background used for the portrait now appears in other animations also the blood from the death animation appears in other animations as well.

Yes, that problem was fixed, however there seems to be another one I apologize for the inconvenience, it appears that the background used for the portrait now appears in other animations also the blood from the death animation appears in other animations as well.
Ow, Probably the optimizer messed up the geoset animations.

It wasn't blood, it was feathers.

Attachments

• GryphonKingBronzebeardV1.02_opt.mdx
    165.1 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.