• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero abilities for Disney RPG Map

Level 11
Hey :D

I'm in the beggining stages of making a Disney RPG-type map. It'll be 8-Player but will be possible to be played 2-Player. You'll play as Disney heroes on one side of the dungeon map and villains on the other side. The goal will be getting through the respective dungeon sides before meeting in combat in the middle.

Since Disney maps are few in regards to Warcraft I don't have much to draw on regarding abilities. I've come up with a few but it's not anything big.

That's where you guys come in :D

There'll be four abilities, three normal ones and an ultimate.

If possible, don't go overboard on Trigger-based abilities cause I'm not so good with them at the moment (unless you're interested in working with me and know how to do them).

Just core-Disney characters. No Marvel or Star Wars or anything.

(Also if anyone is interested in helping with this project or just talking it out, I'd be happy to collaborate, and to be honest could use the help).

Last edited:
Level 28
Grimhilde

Magic Mirror: (Far Sight)

Poison Apple: (Shadow Strike / Sleep)

Huntsman: Summons a pair of Huntsmen bodyguards (Ancestral Staff summon)

Hag Transformation: Increases Intelligence by 20, lowers Agility by 10.

Maleficent:

Summon Raven: (Owl Scout) / (Summon Hawk)

Forest of Thorns: Summons multiple Treants in an area (no trees needed).

Hundred-Year Curse: Casts Sleep on all units in an area.

Dragon Form: (Metamorphosis)

Last edited:
Level 28
Ursula (amphibious melee, Str):

Steal Voice: (Silence)

Tidal Wave: (Crushing Wave)

Contract: All units in the AoE (ally and enemy) get large buffs to stats (damage, attack speed, movespeed). When the buff wears off they're Polymorphed into crabs.

Queen of the Sea (Avatar)

Gaston (melee Str)

Blunderbuss: (Breath of Fire)

Hunter's Arrow: (Firebolt)

Intimidating Specimen: Passively gives +3 Str, +2 Agi and -1 Int per level of the ability.

No One Fights Like Gaston: While active, grants +1 armor, damage, attackspeed and movespeed for every allied unit in the spell's radius around Gaston.

Scar (melee Agi)

Fire Spray (Breath of Fire with reduced damage, inflicts Curse on targets)

Starvation Aura: Gives negative health regeneration to nearby enemies

Be Prepared: Summons Hyenas with timed life and Cannibalize. At the end of the timer the hyenas become permanent but turn Neutral Hostile.

Stampede

Czernobog (more a bossfight with zero movement than a playable character)

Mass Polymorph

Summon Harpies: (Feral Spirit)

Animate Dead

Raise Dead

Generate Corpse

Stone Form (greatly buffed compared to the standard spell, triggers automatically at daybreak)

Flame Strike

Level 28
Beast (melee Str):

Roar

Frenzy

Magic Mirror (Far Sight)

Enchanted Rose (Reincarnation)

Yzma (melee Str (riding Kronk à la Goblin Alchemist))

Hex

Thigh Dagger (War Stomp)

Wrong Lever!: Creates a temporary Neutral Hostile lever that summons a Neutral Hostile Snap Dragon when attacked.

To the Secret Lab! (Mass Teleport)

Jafar (ranged Int):

Smoke Bomb: (Blink)

Hypnosis: Target enemy unit begins attacking the closest allied target.

Iago: (Summon Hawk)

Genie Form (Storm, Earth and Fire): Splits Jafar into a Genie and a weak, slow Lamp unit. The Genie is invulnerable and has greatly increased attack and attack speed but cannot move far from the lamp, and dies if the lamp is destroyed.

Aladdin (melee Agi):

Magic Carpet: While active (drains mana), Aladdin has the Flying movement type.

Magic Lamp: Casts a random buff on nearby allies and debuff on enemies.

Evasion

Prince Ali (Avatar)

Hades (melee Str):

Lord of the Dead: Gets bonus damage for every kill made. Damage stacks but can be dispelled.

Fireballs (Forked Lightning)

Pain & Panic: (Carrion Beetle) Summons two permanent Felguards from a corpse. Felguards have the Detonate ability and grow stronger with spell level.

Free the Titans: Summons Neutral Hostile elementals at the target point.