• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Helppppppppp!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill do it for ya, but i dont need credit for your work, all i did was resize and convert

Hi sorry for Awnser this so late...yes i'll do it just give me your e-mail and i'll send u it..i think the images can have other probs but i think it can be fixed but no in my pc. it is a little "special"

Please refrain from double posting, Darkfang. Edit buttons don't exist for no reason.
This isn't like a chat. Don't expect that people will do a fast response.

You should take a look at the rules about double posts and thread bumping.

The Rules said:
Thread Bumping
To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads." »Source and complete details here«
  1. Hive Workshop users are permitted to bump their own threads.
  2. Threads bumps must include new details and / or information, not just simply a word or vague comment.
  3. Threads cannot be bumped within 48 hours of the most recent post.
  4. Posts that violate these rules may be deleted by moderators without warning.
  5. Threads that consistently violate these rules may be closed after the author has been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.