• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with unlocking a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, I made a map a long time ago, and I had an unlocked copy on my computer, and distributed the locked version. But my house was robbed, including my computer, so I no longer had access to the unlocked version.

It's been a while now, but a part of me wants to add a bit to my map, fix some minor things, etc. Can someone help me unlock my map? It's Heart of Winter 3.0L, an rpg that's on this site too.

For those who are wondering, the reason I locked it was
a) to prevent multiple copies appearing, each with minor adjustments or changes.
b) prevent situations from a) where people would rig the game/damage the balance
c) prevent people from seeing all the secret locations easily, hidden bonuses, and load/save codes too

As for how I locked it, it was the basic change the .wtg file thing, nothing fancy.

Regards,
TR

Status
Not open for further replies.