• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help With Income and move one unit to another place Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a Map i'm making right now called Nightmaul its based off some of Duke Wintermual's work but it has more of a twist and a few surprizes in it but unforuntly ive been having problems understanding the whole income and click on a unit and send him here triggers and stuff like that and thats why i need ur help on this 1 ppl all i just really need that those point value triggers and that one where u click on a unit and he moves to a persice area

Level 3
your question is kinda blunt but i'll attempt to answer it. buy income do u mean a players gold/lumber/food are how much a wroker gaters from a mine. make a trigger and theres an action called set player propty there you can adjust all the players gold lumber and food. now for you second question again it's a little blunt do you mean move a unit to a place are teleport him there? to move him do the action unit/unit group - issue order tagting a point/unit/destuble. if you want the unit to teleport there use the move unit(move instanly) action. hope i've helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.