• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help with Custom Campaign Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
okay all of your guys posts is just telling me what i should have done...i asked for help not advice so can someone intelligent please tell me how to do it.

Level 10
First of all convert the image from BLP to TGA and then squish it to 512x512 and convert back to BLP. Then import the image and the loading screen model (hope you have it) and rename the image to Fullscreen.blp in the Editor. Go to the Scenario Menu and Choose Loading Screen. Click Imported File and choose Loading Screen.mdx.

If the image is JPG in first place or TGA squish it to 512x512 and then convert it to BLP. If you need anything else, ask for it!

Level 1
sorry to bother you hawk7 but this is a campaign screen not a loading screen, its the screen at which you choose the chapters for the campaign.

Level 10
Oh, sorry i messed things up. I don't really know. I will search a bit in other sites and tell you. Sorry!
I found out something. You have the image right? Import it in BLP format and then change its path to the image name witjout war3imported. Then make a model and add the image as a skin to create the loading screen. And then follow the instructions on the helper.net, mostly under this thread (http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45753&highlight=campaign+screen) ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.