• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help with cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read the tutorial for cinematic and i have "copy" what there is in these tutorial, test my map but in cinematic there is a problem: the scene don't go next and the builder don't make the unit why? I think is problem of filter but I dunno...

• cinema
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 2.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Stocks
      • Movie - Turn cinematic mode SÃ ¬ for (All players)
      • Audio - Clear the music list
      • Audio - Immediately Stop music
      • Audio - Set volume of Ambient_sound to 0.00%
      • Audio - Set of Combat_sound volume to 0.00%
      • Environment - Set sky to heaven winter Lordaeron (red)
      • Movie - Fade in opening over 0.00 seconds using texture and color white mask (100.00% 100.00% 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Camera - Apply for Room 002 <gen> Player (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Movie - Send transmission to (All players) from 0023 <gen> named Worker Worker: Do not Play Fast display and audio, we must make .... Modify duration: Add 5.00 seconds and do not wait
      • Movie - Fade trip over 2.00 seconds using texture and color white mask (100.00% 100.00% 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Movie - Apply a filter over 2.00 seconds using Blending normal texture on white mask, starting with color (100.00% 100.00% 100.00%) and 50.00% transparency and ending with color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) and 0.00% transparency
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Group units - Pick every unit in (Units in Region 012 <gen>) and do (Actions)
        • Giro - Stocks
          • Unit - Worker Order 0269 <gen> to build a Pluton at (Center of Region 012 <gen>)
      • Movie - Turn No. cinematic mode for (All players)
      • Trigger - Run cinema <gen> (ignoring conditions)

Status
Not open for further replies.