• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Help]Removing Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi there,i wanna remove the weapons of some models,i couldnt find them already made so im asking here,can i remove the weapons and stuff through war3modeleditor or how than?
:bored:

Level 26
-.-

Hawk, did you read his question? ... Although he did ask it in a weird place.

Open the model editor window in war3modeleditor, select the weapon vertices, then scale them to 0. Alternatively, convert the model to a .mdl, open it in Vertex Modify and delete it there.

Or, you COULD do some alpha texturing. Use the alpha channel or just erase the weapon on the skin.

-.-

Hawk, did you read his question? ... Although he did ask it in a weird place.

Open the model editor window in war3modeleditor, select the weapon vertices, then scale them to 0. Alternatively, convert the model to a .mdl, open it in Vertex Modify and delete it there.

Or, you COULD do some alpha texturing. Use the alpha channel or just erase the weapon on the skin.

Yeah. I did. And I said essentially what you said, but less specific.

Level 2
Could a moderator please explain to me why my original answer was deleted?
Not only was it deleted but no indication has been made that it was deleted nor did I receive a message indicating this had occured.

Status
Not open for further replies.