• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help please :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I guess this is the right forum, so here i goo

I'm on Vista Business and i have wc3 and FT and i just got a new compy

m trying to get it to download the update but a windows alert keeps coming up that says "BN Update has stopped working"

I've tried all the compatibility issues and the admin mode on both but it just keeps saying that.

It would be awesome to fix this problem cuz i love this game and want to continue playing it :]

All help appreciated :pir:

Level 1
its 32 bit, and im sure its a legal key, i bought the battlechest at gamestop when it came out and ive played in on another computer, and the game runs just not BN

How do i got getting another version of vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.