• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] HELP ME with skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I want him to fly in air how i can do it + how i can delete those spikes after i cast this because they stay on their chest

• Spike Strike
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Storm Bolt1
    • Actions
      • Set AttackAbility = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Storm Bolt1 for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Target unit of ability being cast) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\Impale\ImpaleMissTarget.mdl
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Casting unit) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\BattleRoar\RoarCaster.mdl
        • Else - Actions

Level 4
for question number two: use this trigger
  • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)

Level 4
sadly i do not know the answer to that question. but i THINK its only possible in JASS. but im not an expert ;)

Level 22
You can do this:
  • Unit - Add Crow Form to (WHICH UNIT)
  • Unit - Remove Crow Form from (WHICH UNIT)
  • Animation - Change (WHICH UNIT) flying height to HEIGHT at RATE
If you want a unit to jump you can ask shadow1500 for his jump formula.

Level 17
Easy as pie.

Though, it doesn't work 100%, its because of the wait.

You have to do something yourself, too.

Attachments

• HERE YOU GO.w3x
    26.7 KB · Views: 52
create metamorphosis ability with alternative form griphon(or any other flying unit) add that ability to targeted unit of ability being cast and change its flying height, than you need a second trigger that moves unit instantly to point+ (10) best to use "for each integer from 1 to "10/20/200" do actions" and move it every 0.10 second using facing of caster.

Level 11
juz create a dummy unit.
give him a skill impale that.
dummy data:
change his model file to .mdl (nothing)
art - animation - cast backswing to 0
art - animation - cast point to 0 [NEW]
combat - attacks enabled to none
combat - death type : can't raise and does not decay.

impale data:
aoe 25
wave time 0.01
distance 25
cast range 99999
mana 0

• Spike Strike
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability <<<<<< Important
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Storm Bolt1
    • Actions
      • Set AttackAbility = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Storm Bolt1 for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Casting unit) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\BattleRoar\RoarCaster.mdl <<<(origin i suggested)
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
          • Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Target point of ability being cast) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Crypt Lord - Impale (Target unit of ability being cast)
        • Else - Actions
Add variable if u want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.