• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help is GREATLY appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm trying to build a TD for warcraft 3(not frozen throne). I have my map all drawn but the triggers are killing me. I've tried the blizzard world editor help page and various sources online but haven't come across anything that has helped me understand. Guide me oh great creators.

P.S. sorry if this is not the right forum to post this in.

Level 21
Exactly omega :wink:

Thats the easist way to learn something - look into a map itself and check out how the triggers work. If your ever not sure about something and don't want to ask, open up a map and see how they do it. You should easily understand have no problems, but if so, contact the author or do what oz02 said.

Level 13
use your logic or go download a spell or a map and try to reproduce them. but reproducing or copying isnt enough, you gotta try to think about waht each trigger means, that way it takes more time but its more fruitful

Status
Not open for further replies.