• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help!!! How Come Some Models In-game Are Just A Little Shadow!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
when i put some custom models from this site into...and its only some...not all...i can see then in world editor but when i play the game, some models are just a little shadow...you cant see the model!!! plz help me...is it something with the portrait? cause the models with portraits are the ones that appear like shadow. PLZ HELP ME!!!!!

Level 1
the imported texture (blp) with model (mdx) show up as war3mapImported\Marine.blp or .mdx (example file) for the texture file (blp) change the name to whatever the file name was such as Marine.blp instead of war3Imported\Marine.blp then the model will work

Status
Not open for further replies.