• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there...

I'm AllieDallie :p I've been stalking the Hive workshop for a couple of years now, and I figured it's about time I join in on the fun, instead of just sitting on the sidelines. So, here I am.

Hmmm. Well, to say something about myself. I don't have that much experience modding or skinning or anything, other then the occasional download of a program and trying it out. I love making wc3 maps, though. I love to sit for hours figuring out triggers, testing, creating stories, terrain, etc. and I'm sure that when I get into it, I'll like modding just the same ;)

Although I love making maps, I've never really released any of my maps... I don't think I'm good enough for that yet, but I hope I'll get to do it in the future :) That'd be fun.

I have no idea what else to say. Really.

Cyaa

_PV

_PV

Level 7
OHAI ^_^

... and welcome to the HiveWorkshop (officially :p)

Don't worry, you will acquire much knowledge on "How-to", many tutorials here and very helpful :) If you have any query or just want to get a resource, ASK! We Hive-denizens are more that eager to help ^_^

Hope you enjoy it here and become a great map maker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.