• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Got a link to this place from WC3C, so I decided to sign up and say hello.

Im working on creating my own little RPG. Its nothing special, just to teach myself the basics. Currently im working on the skins for some of the units.

Anyways, I'll see you all around.

Dan

Level 11
HHIII!!!!!!(please spare me, mods)

Enjoy your stay here. Go look at the rules before oz02 comes here...follow them or be randomly killed by him.(he's the sites resident exicutioner)

Level 7
Aber doch! - Ich auch!

"Gutes heute, Leute!" xD
Du sollst herzlich wilkommen sein, und ich hoffe das du wollte viele gute stunden auf die site haben!

'schuldigung, aber mein duetsch sind sehr, sehr slecht! >_<

@Kerrigan - aaw, man! German is no fun ><

Level 4
OK, lemme clear something up.
That was just thrown up (vomited maybe??) onto here so people could tell me how it looked is all. That Warden was dogshit, I know im capable of better.

Im working on a real skin right now, freehand, the tauren chieftain. There wont be any CnP, not one filter or contour/bevel. I will do a little recolor however, because at the moment im lost for ideas on how to redo the head/neck/hands fur...
Ill post a current sometime this weekend, but its got alot of work ahead on it.

Anyways, time to sober up, turkey day is tomorrow, and much alcohol much be consumed.

Level 11
Romantic? It's downright SEXYFUL!!!!

*glomps DarkShadow*

Go randomly warn and ban a few people and then you get to be the other resident executioner. :p

Level 13
his avatar is pretty cool (mines romantic. aliens are so sexy ^^) actually

and dont worry DarkShadow, we arnt forgeting you

Status
Not open for further replies.