• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm warman, an average terrainer, shitty coder, beginner modeller, average skinner, and I know pretty much everything about making custom units becaues that's piss easy.
I like warcraft 3, gmod, cortex command, and sometimes World of Warcraft.
I always appreciate help with coding (on MSN) because I'm really stuck with that stuff, I never really got into it. :sad: . If you can call it coding, it's more like... trigger-working. I guess.
I play SOTDRP, Kodo Tag, Tree tag, Hum vs Orcs, Heroes and armies, footmen vs grunts and various other maps, but those are the maps i play mostly.
I don't create alot of maps, because every map has been scratched before it was done. Especially because I couldn't code.
I have experience with Flash, Photoshop, Hammer (mapping program for half life 2), Fruity Loops, and smaller sound editing programs.
I'm always willing to help people, as long as I know what they're talking about, and if I know how to help them.
Hope this has been a proper introduction. If anyone's even reading this.
Oh yeah, my name's WaRmAn34 on EU realm. (Northrent)

Level 2
Only thing I would want from it would be the engine so I could make better mods :grin: .
The game itself is getting tireing.

Status
Not open for further replies.