• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hello The Hive Workshop Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Hey King Antondias,

Good to have you hear, I hope you enjoy your stay. We have a whole bunch of tutorials, I hope you manage to learn a lot with them. Do you have any plans for mapping? I'm sure you'll fit right in with the crowd. Make sure to check out our rules, and I'll catch you around.

Level 8
Hello! I'm a newbie in Warrcraft 3 modding world, and decided to register so I can ask (and look) around for tutorials. I also started to learn World Editor just recently, and I think I'll try more and more to master it. Thank you very much!

Hail lord Antonidas! Thou can look at the library called "tutorials" so that thou can increase your knowledge of modding. Thou can also look at the Kingdom of Hive Workshop's rules, so that thou do not say something wrong.

Level 2
Hail lord Antonidas! Thou can look at the library called "tutorials" so that thou can increase your knowledge of modding. Thou can also look at the Kingdom of Hive Workshop's rules, so that thou do not say something wrong.

Jeez, that was so much "formalities", you know. :alol: But Thank Thee very much! :xxd:

Level 21

Thy language astonishes the furious shadows. Thou shall not stop speaking so eloquently as to impede thy shadows to unleash their wrath on thou.

I ought to welcome thee, King Antonidas, in the Hive Workshop. How do you do, your majesty?

Status
Not open for further replies.