• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello! Needing help finding a specific and nostalgic map

Level 1
Hello, I'm DarkLord. I used to play the original Warcraft 3, though not under that name. I don't remember what name I used at the time.

I'm new to this site and am unsure of where to post this, but I'm looking for a specific map and I'm hoping someone can at least point me in the right direction of this haystack I'm trying to dig through. What needle am I looking for? Well...

It's a map that I believe is quite related to Footman Frenzy or Footmen Customs. Basically, teams are at each corner and they send automatically spawning units, which they can choose the race of at the start and upgrade as the game goes on, to fight other automatically spawning units. That by itself sounds like Footman Frenzy. However, the layout of map I recall having multiple routes. You could go to the middle where everyone's gonna fight, especially if you play against AI like I do, or you could go down into the waterways and bypass the main fighting. Or you could go through a teleporter that leads....I don't remember where. The shops on the map have a variety of very interesting and useful items, my favorite being one where it basically equips "Immolation Cloak" to the user, but the effect is red, and it also automatically shoots Phoenix projectiles at nearby enemies, which cast Ignite on them upon impact.

At the start of a game, you can choose what the game mode is. You could go standard deathmatch, or you could do a game mode where you have to build 8 towers in the middle of the map on designated spots. If you build all 8 towers and keep them all standing, you win. I think there was also one where it was Heroes only. And after you select a game mode, you are given a small window at the start to type in the chat what race you want to play as, one of the options being Dwarves.

The map style is a Cityscape and all the bases at each corner of the map are on elevated ground. There's also shallow waterways, like sewers or something, so there's also bridges to cross them.

I don't remember much else about the map other than I originally found it on Epicwar. When I try searching for it though, I can't seem to find it. My fear is that it's been deleted from the internet. Now, I know there's the whole "nothing is ever truly deleted from the internet" but if something is obscure enough to where not enough people are even aware of its existence, it might as well be truly deleted from the internet.

So far, it's not just that I'm trying to find a needle in a haystack. I'm also trying to figure out what haystack the needle might be in.

So yeah, if anyone at the very least has an idea of what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate to be pointed in the right direction.
I'd also appreciate being pointed to the right forum on this site if this isn't it for a problem like this.