• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Heartbroken - poem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
A pounding sound, every second,
The sound of your heart, I reckon,
Slowly, but surely, it slows down,
And finally you frown, and fall down.

The first time I saw your face,
I loved you, but sadly, wasn't the case,
For you, you were, in the arms of another,
But this did not matter.

A few years later, I won your heart,
With a poem, so badly written,
And sadly, tonight I part,
And to you, all my love is given.

A pounding sound, every minute,
Tonight, I leave, like a dove,
To a place, where life is infinite,
At the side of my heartbroken love.

28/04/2009
Mjllonir

Last edited:
Level 8
This is a cracking poem. Ive tried writing positive ones about love but they always turn to heartbreak. I will just have to give up. I do poem vanitas and I am stuck with it. Its a curse. Lucky I am also sadist.

Anyway, very good, cheery, happy and what forth

Level 3
well... The poems about that... IS THE BEST POEMS EVER... They really show Emotions... and Death is like the Theme That I really love:p

That's kind of depressing but you can't say that poems of death, sadness, and despair are the only way to portray real emotion! The problem is that the sadder poems are all genuine and all the happier poems end up being giant piles of bullshit. :[

It isn't the case for some poems but the happiness in them is over exaggerated and almost surreal to the point where you think the poet or writer is insane or in complete denial of the world.

A great poem mjllonir, I really liked it ; - ;.

Level 10
That's kind of depressing but you can't say that poems of death, sadness, and despair are the only way to portray real emotion! The problem is that the sadder poems are all genuine and all the happier poems end up being giant piles of bullshit. :[

It isn't the case for some poems but the happiness in them is over exaggerated and almost surreal to the point where you think the poet or writer is insane or in complete denial of the world.

A great poem mjllonir, I really liked it ; - ;.

well... Your right about that... But, I probelly exaggerated abit with what I said... But I never said it was the Only way to show real way to show emotions:) I said that they Showed Alot of Emotions, and that's that... There alot of Happiness Poems that show alot of emotion too

Status
Not open for further replies.