• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Healing Spell - Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I decided to begin spell making. I looked at a tutorial and made my first spell, Holy Orb. Now, what it does is heals everyone for 150 within 400 yard radius. I tested it, works great. My second test, noticed a problem. It also heals enemies! So how would I fix this... I made it so it had a condition with the unit group to only heal allies that belong to the casting unit. It didn't work.

Heres what I have.

• Holy Orb
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Healing Orb
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 400.00 of (Position of (Casting unit))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + 100.00)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\ReplenishHealth\ReplenishHealthCasterOverhead.mdl
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\ReplenishHealth\ReplenishHealthCaster.mdl
What would I need to add to make it so it doesn't heal enemies?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.