• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Have to ask :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Is it any way to make recources appear different on different players team? like player red has to harvest lumber-gold and player blue have to harvest lumber-crystals? (like just the upper picture and text were the recources are shown)

Level 5
Multiboard

like a multiboard for only that player showing only his special resource?
well, could somebody help me with that?

Level 13
I must say, multiboards seem to be the only way for me. I really recommend you use them instead of playing with food, gold and lumber. Theres a nice guide to multiboards here. Takes some time to learn, but multiboards are really a nice thing :D

Level 13
But can i make a unit require recources from a multiboard to be trained?
Yes you can ,btw this is the fastest way i know to stop unit to train

E-unit begins training a unit
C-if player has 1000 (something) from multiboard not equal to true
  • Actions
    • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to (Player(((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 1))) and Retain color
    • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to (Player(((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) - 1))) and Retain color
    • Selection - Add (Triggering unit) unit to selection for (owner of unit (Triggering unit))
    • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) the text: This unit requires 1000 (something) xD
BTW
i would say ordering player to press ESC is ugly and not enough fast,you could train a unit if you deselect (trainer) enough fast,
pressing ESC you need to wait 0.03 sec (what is actually 0.27) and you would need to force the player 7 times,so just don't do that

Status
Not open for further replies.