• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hashtable problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
  • Kobolot Burrow Loop
  • Events
    • Time - Every 0.50 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Set Points[1] = (Position of HeroKoboltCaster)
    • Custom script: set udg_Reals[1] = LoadReal (udg_Hashtable, GetHandleId (udg_HeroKoboltCaster), StringHash ("x"))
    • Custom script: set udg_Reals[1] = LoadReal (udg_Hashtable, GetHandleId (udg_HeroKoboltCaster), StringHash ("y"))
    • Set Points[2] = (Reals[1], Reals[2])
    • If (All conditions are true) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Distance between Points[1] and Points[2]) Less than or Equal to 15
      • Then - Actions
        • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Else - Actions
        • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Points[1] using Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\ImpaleTargetDust\ImpaleTargetDust.mdl
        • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Points[1])
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Points[2])
And i need this
Save the X of (Target point of issued order) and the Y of (Target point of issued order) into a hashtable, on the (Key(Triggering unit)) and in the periodic check

THE x and y as hashtables to be saved ... HELPPPPP
my progres has bean stoped i cannot brake the wall so hard with wooden spoon ,,, please

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 20
  • Custom script: set udg_Reals[1] = LoadReal (udg_Hashtable, GetHandleId (udg_HeroKoboltCaster), StringHash ("x"))
  • Custom script: set udg_Reals[1] = LoadReal (udg_Hashtable, GetHandleId (udg_HeroKoboltCaster), StringHash ("y"))
You're loading both x and y to the same variable - Reals[1], you should set the y to Reals[2].

Level 7
K im done =,= why a MDFKING hashtable
when it can be variable for real... week w8 and for what =,= to figure im dum
( but i still need ) edited cuz its for hashtable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.