• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Haosis has Returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be the most terrifying thing I've ever seen.

So, today in my Computer Graphics class I'm working on project. I'm scrolling down the page and I finally finish reading the section. I'm about to switch to my Photoshop window, but I see something on the page.

I was happy to finally see it stop appearing so frequently in the forums, but at school!? THIS IS A DISASTER!

HaosisReturns.png

Apparently some kids with no life don't realize that there :cgrin: smiley is the most common :D smiley on the forums on internet. It was just jury of awesomeness fail which inflated this to great dimensions.

I see that smiley on other forums all the time

Can you guys take a joke or what?

Level 26
Apparently some kids with no life don't realize that there :cgrin: smiley is the most common :D smiley on the forums on internet. It was just jury of awesomeness fail which inflated this to great dimensions.
1. Jokes.

Take one, it's free.

I swear.

Apparently some kids with no life don't realize that there :cgrin: smiley is the most common :D smiley on the forums on internet.
Oh, I'm sorry. Had I known it was such a celebrity, I would have reprimanded Hawkwing for his clearly ignorant deeds. Thank God we have you around to lead us through the righteous path.

It was just jury of awesomeness fail which inflated this to great dimensions.
On this forum, there was no inflation of anything. That smiley was characteristic of Haosis because he greeted everyone with it. It's just that simple.

And while I'm at it, is there any point or reason to be citing out the Jury for anything in this thread, or are you just insulting incorporating your clearly irrational grudge into such a tangential topic because it's the only way you can get yourself off?

Level 35
Yea but you said ,,It's a haosis thread. Of course it's filled with spam" which means if it is my thread (or thread which contains my name) must be filled with spam... Well I told its not my fault if people open something including my name (and you know very well that its not first time) and start to spam there. I didn't even know about this thread. I saw accidentally it.Its not my fault if people without consulting me make threads with my name or anything related to me.
And frost, I didn't say that you spammed here, I said people in general are spamming....

Level 35
... a haosis thread doesn't mean you started it.

It means people spam your name, ie they fail at life, because they've nothing better to do.

And this post is one where people can learn many things from. REP for smart post. You see man its not so hard to be smart!

¡¡¡¡¡¡We Love MasterHoasis!!!!!!
Thanks man I love you too! Rep for you too

What a great spam thread it has always been :p

I mean come on. It's a haosis thread. Of course it's filled with spam.

Precisely!

¡¡¡¡¡¡We Love MasterHoasis!!!!!!

Lol.

Hawkwing man I am everywhere! You cant even sleep because you will see this ---> :cgrin: even in your dreams! Hawkwing, :cgrin:[/b]

D:

I believe SE would gladly assimilate this thread.

Totally. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.