• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Greetings to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
My name is EricDaRed, or EricDahRed on b.net since I cannot seem to recover or recreate my orignal EricDaRed account. My real name is, obviously, Eric.

I am 23 years old. I am an amatuer map maker. I have never touched JASS. All of my work is done through the Frozen Throne World editor (that's called GUI, right?).

Anyway, I've visited the forums many times looking for general knowledge and they have helped a lot. So, finally, I decided I needed to register.

So, that's my story. My current project is a re-make of the StarCraft custom map 'BattleCraft' called "BattleCraft: WC3 Edition". Gameplay is sort of a modified AOS, with 4 players engaging in a 2v2 battle accross two intersecting lanes that form a cross shape. Players directly control a hero and summoned units, but do not control the standard units. Unlike an aos, however, the standard units are manually purchased and spawned at the player's discretion rather than at periodic intervals.

That's all for now. I look forward to my time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.