• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Good indie games.

Level 9

Road Redemption​

Road Redemption is an action racing game where you lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in a brutal driving combat adventure, taking heavy inspiration from series such as Road Rash and Motorstorm.

Earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you'll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.

Road Redemption lets you lead a biker gang on an epic journey across the country in this driving combat road rage adventure. Huge campaign, dozens of weapons, full 4-player co-op splitscreen and online multiplayer.

I played this game several times with my cousins. Campaign has the Rogue Like system, losing several times is game over, this includes upgrades and map progress. But we managed to finish the first campaign, it was difficult and fun.

Chaos on Wheels (Early Access)​

Chaos on Wheels: Casual singleplayer and multiplayer destruction car combat experience. Customize your cars, equip armor, buy weapons, unlock new gadgets, upgrade ammo, and fight other cars in a battle of total mayhem. Choose your driver and take the wheel of a heavily armored car. Drive yourself to victory by destroying any enemy that stands in your way. Avoid projectiles, traps, and hazards and bring chaos to anyone who opposes you. Complete achievements, upgrade cars, and make even more chaos.

Take the wheel of a heavily armored car of your choice, and drive yourself to victory while shooting and destroying enemy cars, turrets, and hazards in this casual destruction car combat experience.

A game that mixes things from Twisted Metal with Vigilante. I played several times with my cousin. We had fun. Although game needs to update and improve a lot.
I played all Twisted Metal on the Playstation 1 but none of the Vigilante franchise.

Them and Us​

Them and Us is a classic, survival horror game with a focus on atmosphere and player immersion. Discover the truth of Alicia’s past as she descends further into her strange.

Game very similar to Resident Evil has Puzzles, Zombies, Record Player (Typewriter) to save, Inventory System where a key takes up the same space as a pistol, Fixed Cameras.

TABS: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator​

Be the leader of red and blue wobblers from ancient lands, spooky places, and fantasy worlds. Watch them fight in simulations made with the wobbliest physics system ever created.

TABS is a fun and funny game. It's a battle sandbox game. It has campaigns to challenge the player. As also as playing with another player locally and online.

Post indie games that you have fun with and think are good.

Last edited: