• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Good God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I did a random search for Zombie Sheep (the name of the map that i'm presently working on) and well well, look what Google dragged home.

http://www2.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~oschmann/bands/zombie.html

This is a disturbing site about a band that has very extremist christian views, so extremist that they are laughable, and they call their band Zombie Sheep. The scariest part though:

That Site said:
Willie on drums - he hits those skins harder than you should hit your devilish child. Every time he pounds on that snare we think about pounding people for not conforming to our values.

Scary......:eek: :eekani:

Level 36
/Agree with Tonks. And this called SATIRE. There is a HUGE difference between satire and spam, and you have yet to find out said difference, which might be why you spam so much.

Yes, if you didn't pick up on it, this site is a work of satire, and a good one at that, and it's making fun of overly-christian mega-conservative people.

Level 7
If I was you I will pick either:

1.Put extinct virus on that site, my map rules!!

2.I better change my map names, have 1 name with such a...

.....Tragedy, how such a thing can be happen like this... I hope there's no song called Save our Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.