• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gone icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
My icon which I uploaded to hive, got approved and several people commented on have disappeared without any reason... Its just gone :bored:

I would really like to see if you could get it back or else tell me so I can re-upload it... To bad it will lose the comments then.

It was called blue planet. It doesn't show up in any of my searches or my own resources, pending, approved, my icons.

EDT: SOLVED

Last edited:
If you miss an icon, just click through these options.
I marked the one matching for your BTNBluePlanet.
Leer.jpg

Besides, your ATC border is not completely correct, to be picky.
For easier bordering, i recommend this.

On top of this, you can ask zombie2279 to send you a moderation message whenever he moderates your resources. That makes things sometimes easier.

Level 35
Yea.. I was told by snap. Anyway I am currently updating it.

Thanks for all the notices about it.

All those new buttons :grin:

Besides, your ATC border is not completely correct, to be picky.
For easier bordering, i recommend this.

On top of this, you can ask zombie2279 to send you a moderation message whenever he moderates your resources. That makes things sometimes easier.

Yea I did use that, but it looks better without that border (my opinion), no need for the black border inside, even some of blizzards own icons doesn't have it.

Yep, that was the main reason for not finding it. Too used to getting a notice about it :smile:

Level 35
Rules are Rules, if you want your icon approved, you must follow the rules. :)

Actually its not a rule (as that type was optional).. All other borders are correct, and it was only because I wanted people to have that extra option that I even made ATC.

But anyway As I am updating it the looks will also change, which means that I might change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.