• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gold Mine Courtesy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey,
I want to make a packing koto to a drop-off location for gold. I just don't want it to be possible abusing 1 koto, leaving it just outside the goldmine, making it possible for workers only to move for 0.1 second.

Any ideas so that the koto cannot get that close to the goldmine?
Triggers are cool, leave any suggestion.
I was thinking of just letting the gold mine farm time get longer and hold more workers at the same time.

Thank you for your help!

Level 21
It doesn't seem like you can tinker with the return resource ability on the same unit, so I guess you'd have to use two different units to enable/disable resource return.

The resource return kodo is replaced with a different kodo without the resource return ability if it gets too close to the gold mine in this example map. There might be a simpler or smoother way to do it, but at least it's an option.

Attachments

• Kodo Resource Return.w3x
    13.3 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.