• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Giant Units and Building request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need someone to make me Building and Units for a giant Race im making
This is just one small part of a "HUGE" project im doin'
msg ume if you want to help...

Last edited:
Level 14
I think to make a tech tree
giant peon would be able to make fat figal, giant of strengt giant of agility and giant of intelligence. the fat figal would produce adorators and giant peons. giant of strengt would produce strongs giant and strong elements giant of agility would produce rock launcher giants and elements of quickness and giant of intelligence would produce spell caster giant and ellement of magic elements would be able to fuse between them producing hybrids giant production buildings and the fusion of all elements would make ultimate titan the main heros

Status
Not open for further replies.