• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[GHostOne] How to configure, can't make it working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I run GHost, I can see TWO GHost++ Admin Game rooms inside wc3 LAN, I click on one and write password and as it says it's correct, I am being logged in. But right after I write password and it says logged in, it drops me from lobby and I can't see rooms any more.
So this is what I get in GHost console
GHOST 14:53] listening for GProxy++ reconnects on port 6114
[ GAME: GHost++ Admin Game 14:53] Dynamic latency at 45% = 50 ms=110-60 sync=0.0% -
[ GHost One 14:53] GArena is not running!
[ DENY 14:53] Denying connections from loopbackIP for 1000 milliseconds: user connected
[ GAME: GHost++ Admin Game 14:53] player [Majkon17(loopbackIP|2852041522|ZZ)] has joined from <LAN>
[ GAME: GHost++ Admin Game 14:54] [Lobby] [Majkon17]: !password password
[ ADMINGAME 14:54] user [Majkon17] sent command [password] with payload [password]
[ ADMINGAME 14:54] user [Majkon17] logged in
And also I would need help with why there are 2 GHost lobbies? one is 0/12 and second is 1/12 but when I enter 1/12 there are no fake players; before it had fake players but I managed to fix it a bit.

I just wanna host game on GameRanger so I can manage lobby better and to have GProxy if it even works on Game Ranger but I guess it should too. I saw someone doing it but I can't manage to make it work.
I use this GitHub - zenithtekla/G-hostOne: Warcraft 3 hosting bot - automate hosting solution since I couldn't make clean GHost work anyway

Level 29
This is not the right place for you to ask the question.
If you talk about configuring LAN, you should ask this kind of problem in the official PVPGN thread like Eurobattle.net.

Level 2
This is not the right place for you to ask the question.
If you talk about configuring LAN, you should ask this kind of problem in the official PVPGN thread like Eurobattle.net.

I think this is right place, since here will be people that know Warcraft and might have used GHost and might have similar problem :)
But thanks I will ask there too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.