• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Get involved in a campain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hay guys.
I know how to skin but I do not have the skills or programs for modeling.
I was wondering if any one out there is intderested in helping me with my new campain by making a few models.

What I need is:

1. A Raider model with a troll head and a pike or spear. I need the wolf head to be shortend a little and the tail thined out to look more like a lizzard.

2. A Troll Shadow Priest with a wooden mask (like original shadow hunter) and a new cool looking staff.
Also i would like it if his eyes were glowing (also like shadow hunter).

3. Any cool modifications done to the troll house creep building or Shadow lodge.

4. A cool lokking troll alter

(*NOTE: i do not desperatly need numbers 3 and 4 but would greatly apresiate it if they were done.)

If any one whant to help that would be fantastic and would get a place in my credits and heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.