• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

General League Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Nah, cana yordle be good? Impossible. I'm sparing IP for a 4th rune page tho', cuz right now I only have 3 AP ones (Ryze, Vlad, Other mages) and sometimes it'd be nice to have a solo top/possible jungle page too.

Hmm, Ahri is great BTW :D However this freakin Galio free week is going to my nerves; hate demacian bastards.

Level 11
lol, I heard HotshotGG got a triple kill with him in a ranked so he should be worth them ip >:D

Ohh and you use all pages for your mages? I understand that Ryse needs his mana but Mpen and AP runes should be good for both Vlad and other mages, that could save you a slot :p

Level 11
Why the heck did I buy Ziggs? He is probably the most unreliable ap champion in lol right not, I should have bought Sejunai instead :(

just look at this:
168163-albums5185-picture55445.png

This champion is simply op, and it was my first time going jungle in a pvp match. Definitively the last time I bought a yordle -.-

Level 16
Told ya not to buy a freakin Yordle. Just take a look at Rumble: pathetic. Ziggs is not different. His early game is pathetic: QQQQ while you're standing behind your tower to the middle of the lane. The worst thing is that it's impossible to miss that Q, since it's an arcing projectile and nothing tells you about the targeteed location. I've seen a few Ziggs recently, but honestly, the fact RIOT doesn't test their shit they release is driving me mad.

Level 11
Totally agree on that, W is almost useless as it takes a lot of time to use it properly and and people are to smart to walk on the E. If you miss with his ultimate then you're dead.

The only yordle that is good is Veigar, the rest got to many flaws and are best used for trolling. Ofc tristana is good late game if she is fed enough.

Level 16
lol, they're nerfing Vladimir again - it's the 12th time they do so -.-"

Honestly, the only thing he has is his sustain, and that freakin ultimate, that can be countered over 9000 ways, and they're giving this away every patch. I'm getting nore and more bored of this so-called game and so-called "balance team"

Level 11
^Scumbag Riot.
And then they suddenly come up with a new Shen "buff" that is suppose to make him balanced throughout the game. But the major difference is that AP Shen can deal more damage now and your team mates can heal more from the Vorpal Blade buff if you are hp stacked. I still find him underpowered since he is gold dependant and can easily be countered with a single item (Madred's Bloodrazor or DFG)

Level 16
Happy Bunny guys! :)

Well, I'm also not playing too much LoL - in fact, I stopped playing it months ago, only a Coop vs Ai first win bonus match every day. I'm a senior, I have less than a month left from school, before my exams, and I have a project with a team; as a leader, I have plenty of work with it.

So yea, I'm not that active either - but since I speak a lot (it's a known fact) and like having conversations with other people, I usually came here seeing if there's something I can comment on.

Level 11
Cayle, your artwork is astonishing. :D

I like this one the most:
luxanna_crownguard__the_lady_of_luminosity_by_caylewhite-d4n3zb7.png

Now I'm gonna go off and play some matches, haven't played for like 6 weeks and it will be the same in a couple of days so I gotta play while I still can. xD
I'm excited to see how the new guys work to.

Level 5
thanks men, i hope i can afford a tablet..
and shit, i tried drawing on my friend's tablet.. i sucked XD. it's still different when your using pencil. but i will learn :)

yeah i main Luxanna so.. that is my favorite XD

Level 16
I'm playing Galio mid nowadays - ridicilous.... I've beaten almost everything so far, every time I "lost" my lane was because it was babysitted by the enemy jungler (in that cases my QE killed the whole lane, so I was not really behind in CS, and in late-game I'm just way better cuz of my tankyness, and OP skills)

So yea, I'm really thinking of maining Galio and buying the new legendary skin for him; plus, I don't even dare to imagine how op he could've been before the Q nerf.

Level 11
^ to damn op. Galio is a very good maining option.

I bought Nasus yesterday, it went pretty good actually on the top lanes even though farming was hard at the start.

At the moment I use ArP Red/Quints, flat Armor Yellows and flat MR Blues. Then I got defensive masteries, do you think its a good option for him?
I've been thinking of getting Lifesteal Quints and going Offensive Masteries, and a Lifesteal Item at the start for some awesome sustain throughout the game.

What do you think? :)

Level 19
My laptop suck so much, that I decided to uninstall LoL, since it affects my gameplay heavily in a bad way. So I'll be leaving this group too, so see ya, but I'll be back once I've repaired my stationary computer, and installed LoL there instead.

So.. bye. Oh and try, and keep the group alive :b

Level 10
WTS> EUNE League of Legends account 50+ Champions, 15+ skins (2 Legendary: Tristana and Ezreal and also Tournament skin: Triumphant Ryze), 9 rune pages, 9k+ Ip, 600+ rp(NO REFERRALS so +1k) 1.5k ELO. Nick: Grand Cavali3r ; pm or vm if interested! :D (NEED MONEY HARD)

P.S. Also have fresh euw account: Name Spoontoobig elo 0 at the moment.

Level 9
Just throwing this out there. If anyone wants to have a ranked team, i've been silver in the past but that's as high as I can get, like everyone else I have had bad games and am now in Bronze, so add me if you wanna play Zzonehardy is the LoL name :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.