• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Geek Mind - How much do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
ror.png

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Score: 0

Out of the 10 games it showed me, I knew none.

Level 26
4250. I would have gotten higher, but the game bugged and gave me a picture of what was clearly Sid Meier's Civilization IV with the hint "A stealth-based third person shooter."

Most of the other games I could guess easily from Aesthetic and subject matter, despite having only played about 5 of this giant list of games.

Level 7
Fuck I almost beat you! :mad: If it wasn't for the cursed Mario 2! I type in Mario 2, he says no, again, no, again, no, and finally i type in super mario 2, he says yea. My score was something like 8925 or something like that. BTW there are some new games too, like little big planet, god of war...

Level 12

After skipping through a load of unknown games I finally recognized one, World of Warcraft, from it's loading screen. Then I skipped one more time, got -25, and game over.

Level 9
I managed to get 800 in score - and I am happy that I did not manage to get higher.
The lower the better, but whats up with all the non gay asian games?

Like this:
wthl.jpg

wthqc.jpg

EDIT: I pointed out that none of the asian games are gay, none whatsoever! Nope, not one bit!

Last edited:
Level 24
Thread cleaned, keep it clean. I don't want this turning into a general homosexual thread, or one raging about FF characters being effeminate.

To return to the topic, my top score is 200, on account of not recognizing a single old-style console game.

Status
Not open for further replies.