• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gates Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well only thing wrong is

when the gates health is low or anything and the gate gets opened and closed the gates health goes back to full

how i stop this from happering?

Level 6
Theres 8 gates so far so will 1 varible work for all of them or do i have to make multiple

BTW: this is trigger

Gate.PNG

EDIT: oh and is the varible a Array and what i put for value

EDIT2: ok i set it after the gates close and when they close they istantly blow up

It works for me:
  • Tr
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Life = (Current life of Iron Gate (Horizontal) 0000 <gen>)
      • Destructible - Open Iron Gate (Horizontal) 0000 <gen>
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Destructible - Set life of Iron Gate (Horizontal) 0000 <gen> to Life
      • Destructible - Close Iron Gate (Horizontal) 0000 <gen>

Test map: View attachment Gate Open Close - Life.w3m

Level 6
i would of done but dongle ima on has reached its monthly download limit all i can do is browse the web it wont let me download anythign

• Gate
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Team1GateOut <gen>
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • Owner of (Triggering Unit) equal to Player 1 (Red)
          • Owner of (Triggering Unit) equal to Player 2 (Blue)
          • Owner of (Triggering Unit) equal to Player 3 (Teal)
    • Actions
      • Custom script: call SetDestructableAnimation(gg_dest_DTg5_0004, "death alternate")
      • Custom script: call SetDestructableAnimation(gg_dest_DTg7_0005, "death alternate")
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call SetDestructableAnimation(gg_dest_DTg5_0004, "stand")
      • Custom script: call SetDestructableAnimation(gg_dest_DTg7_0005, "stand")

Status
Not open for further replies.