• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Game ends if ur constructing a building?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Is it possible to make it so if your last constructed building is destroyed, but your building a new structure while its happening, that you wont loose? like

Player 1 destroys player 2s last building
Player 2 is constructing a town hall elsewhere
player 2 wont be defeated..

Level 7
im pretty sure the game is automatically like this...
whenever i play bnet games and i feel like being a prick i just build unfinished farms all over the map. Even if they arent completed, and they destroyed all my other buildings, i will still live. Unless you made a trigger i dont know what you meen...

Level 7
Then you;re from those who dont know when to leave and when they lose... just waste the time of good soloers like me :\

Level 7
hey, im a good soloer too. And i dont ALWAYS feel like being a prick. Whenever i do, its usually because the enemy is boasting and insulting and stuff. though my favorite strategy is when im nightelf and i build a tree of life in the trees. kekekekekwohohoh muarharhar! :D

Level 7
By good i mean at least lvl 30 but i beat some 40s and many 30s:\. What am I doing here ? Maybe i prefer to make some maps instead of playing WoW... many i know just become less and less active, go play smth else. I dont play for fun, i alos need break from the seriousness. I also start to even not care that much if i stop it.

I used to be a SC map maker in 1998, war2 map maker too, then i found it easier to work with triggers in world editor, so instead of WoW here i am.

Sorry for the offtopic, nothing to say more.

Status
Not open for further replies.