• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Frozen Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Heres a screenshot of a frozen jail I decided to make, spent about 20 minutes on it, the large majority of that was getting the damned walls to line-up evenly -.-. Anyways any critiques or helpful hints would be appreciated. This really is my. . . . 2nd? Terrain I've even remotely tried at all on but I enjoy terraining so I hope to improve my skillz.

Memo
Regarding Screenshot: 0.04A
Just showing you guys what it looks like from above, the inside is'nt finished and I've been just fooling around, i need to find a way to make jail cells that looks good. . . .
Memo
Regarding Screenshot: 0.04WH
The outside of the warden's house, not complete yet. I don't really like it's look idk it needs something...
Memo
Regarding Screenshot: 0.04IWH
The inside of the warden's house, not complete yet. Don't really like this either, prob going to change it up somehow.

Frozen Jail -Front- Version:0.01F
Capture-1.jpg

Frozen Jail -Front- Version: 0.02F
FrozenJailv002.jpg

Frozen Jail -Front- Version: 0.03F
FrozenJailv003.jpg

Frozen Jail -Front- Version: 0.04F
FrozenJailv004.jpg

Frozen Jail -Aerial View- Version: 0.04A
FrozenJail-AerialView-v004.jpg

Frozen Jail -Warden's House- Version: 0.04WH
FrozenJail-WardensHouse-v004WH.jpg

Frozen Jail -Inside Warden's House- Version: 0.04IWH
FrozenJail-InsideWardensHouse-v004I.jpg

Frozen Jail -Front- Version: 0.05F
FrozenJailv005F.jpg

Last edited:
Level 34
Not bad I really don't like that hill though, The one sticking up in the middle. I would make it more flat.

Level 10
Thanks for all of the responses! I've updated the picture a little with some of your idea in mind, check it out.

EDIT: Updated it agian.

Last edited:
Level 10
Alright fixed the sky, but before I update the picture, how do i hide a picture within a hide/show button?

Level 10
Updated: All versions uploaded to better see the proggresion of the project.

Level 8
Only thing that I think is bad is that there is too much floating ice at the pier, wouldnt the ship be scraping wood off, and then sink? But besides that, pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.