• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Frost Orb as a hero skill turns into ability pointed at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have a hero skill made from frost orb. The proc is barrage. But when a hero learns a level of frost orb skill, the barrage skill appears in their menu. What's happening? I want them to learn Frost Orb, not barrage.

Level 3
I think that although orb ability doesn't show and barrage shows instead, spell should work fine. Just replace icon and description of barrage to fit to orb and that should work. The only problem is that icon of a spell will probably be disable and that cant be changed though that is not so realy a big problem.....
And yea I guess you thought on orb of slow in thread title.

Level 5

I think that although orb ability doesn't show and barrage shows instead, spell should work fine. Just replace icon and description of barrage to fit to orb and that should work. The only problem is that icon of a spell will probably be disable and that cant be changed though that is not so realy a big problem.....
And yea I guess you thought on orb of slow in thread title.

Unfortunately, instead of it having a % chance to happen, like I wanted, it just always goes off. :/ Maybe I'll have to think of something else.

Level 3
Unfortunately, instead of it having a % chance to happen, like I wanted, it just always goes off. :/ Maybe I'll have to think of something else.

Thats weird, cuz i tried it and works. Here things u should check out:
1) In slow orb spell there is Chance to hit Unit/Summons/Hero, all of them separate. See if u didn't putted the 0% chance somewhere.
2) This ability is made of item ability so when u increases number of levels, data for higher levels(2,3....) will be empty and u have to put it in manually. Check all field to make sure everything is alright.

Level 5
Bah! Barrage is the most finicky ability ever! I tried changing it so that it has a cool down instead of a % chance. That didn't work either. I tried changing it to slow orb instead of frost orb, and it's still proccing constantly. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.