• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Forest Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
It's fun, and It's funny. The forest wars is like a normal game, but with a twist. All new races to play, and four default for computers. The names themselves have humour to them, there are six players, ( 3v3 )

Super Sheep !
Scary Spectres !
Demony Devils !
Insect Insurgents !
Machine Marauders !
Terrifying Trees !

Map - 70 %
Teams - 10 %
races - 00 %

SCREENS :

MAGIC RACE BETA

AI :
ORC - Machine
HUMAN - Magic
NIGHT ELF - Nature
UNDEAD - Demon

Last edited:
Level 3
Lol, there is enough models for team of Scary Spectres? Or for sheeps? I'm pretty curious how you gonna do that.

Good luck with that.

Level 4
Lol, Those aren't the races, they are the team names. The races will be posted soon

I need help too by the way guys, I cannot get my gold mines to never run out, I had made it so human or orc goldmines keep going to 12500 gold every 1 second but, it doesn't work on haunted gold mines and entangled gold mines

Level 3
Lol, Those aren't the races, they are the team names. The races will be posted soon

I need help too by the way guys, I cannot get my gold mines to never run out, I had made it so human or orc goldmines keep going to 12500 gold every 1 second but, it doesn't work on haunted gold mines and entangled gold mines

There is some gameplay constant witch max gold mine capacit. Set it to as high value as possible and then open Gold Mine ability in object editor and set its capacity to 9999999. it should be enough for a pretty long game.

Level 3
this map could actually turn out pretty good it has a nice concept (thats what i think) not many maps like this

Status
Not open for further replies.