• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Import] Foreign Unit sound Importing issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Importing issues: cant play imported unit sound, and i'm not talking about triggers. The thing is, right after i imported the file using WorldEditor I tried playing it by double clicking or using the play button. It says that this is not recognize as an appropriate sound, or something like that.

file size is around 20bits and yes, its in .wav format, the same sound format worldeditor uses. The unit sound im trying to use, I got from another game much like warcraft. It's battle realms game.

Level 21
By same sound format, you just mean it's a wav file? It may not be a wav format that Warcraft can read. Warcraft's wav format is 22050 Hz, 16 Bits, Mono. You might need to save the sound as that format to get it to work. You can attach the sound to a post here so we can help you if you have any problems converting the format.

Status
Not open for further replies.