• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

For the Voodoo! [Unnamed atm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Project has no real name yet, but currently it's called "For the Voodoo!".

The game will be played as a campaign, with some unique gameplay functions.
The story will be focusing about the Troll Mag'ran. Mag'ran, is as his fellow comrades worshiper of voodoo and loa spirits.
But, when he one day decides to experiment with mojo potions, something goes wrong. The potion explodes, and the Troll receives a vision from the Loa Primals. Mag'ran fades away, and wakes up later in the middle of the jungle, unaware where he is, why he is here and who he is.
With fur all over his body, Mag'ran lifts his paws, and finds a lake. Seeing his nose and face, he realises what he has become, and realises that the Loa Primals must've curse him. He strives to escape the Jungle.

The Troll will learn more about himself and who he were during the journey, and he also realises he can change his abilities from time to time.
The Troll can be a Bear, Lynx and Eagle, all with seperate abilities and gameplay (Described later).

The gameplay will feature Third Person Camera, which means the camera will follow the Hero. You will be playing as different animals on different sections/maps.
I will also lay focus on the terrain, I know i am capable of doing great terrain, see my album if you don't trust me :cool:
The story and Warcraft lore will also be focused on, and various details is something i like and will use. I also decided to not use numbers so much, Int, Str and Agi have all been simplified, andnumbers overalled will be used less, as in spells etc.

Heroes:

Urshan, The Bear

[Abilities] Normal - Furious Charge - (Blink Strike) Urshan furiously runs towards target enemy, rending the enemy.
[Gameplay] The Bear is basiclly a Strenght Hero, which means he is durable and highly effective in melee.

Tir'ami, The Eagle

[Abilities] Not done yet
[Gameplay] The Eagle is an Intelligence hero, and will use storm and thunder spells mostly to defeat his enemies. The Eagle can't take particulary much damage, but is able, if you've played WoW you know, kite his enemies.

Zafari, The Lynx

[Abilities] Normal - Shadowstep - (Stealth) Zafari steps into the shadows, making him impossible to see for human eyes. When Safari strikes, his attack will cause extra damage.
[Gameplay] The Lynx is the Agility based Hero. The Lynx is by far the best damage dealer, but also the one which can take the least amount of damage. The Lynx will use stealth to sneak behind his enemies, killing them one by one.

This is just an idea, and feedback would be appreciated :)
I don't seek anything particular, but if you'd like to help out in any way, gimme shout :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.