• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

First Big Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started writing turnro's campaign series

there are 3

The Adventures of Rowan the Wise
Jeopardy for the Horde
Resurrection of the Scourge

I am going to be working this project and need feedback on these campaigns, they will be the first project of this social group. Hopefully it will turn out well. I hope all those who join can give feedback on this project.

Ah legion king, have you yet played turnro's good collection of maps? I can also write a guide to yours, but it's a bit short, you see. I finished it in five hours(not sure if I cheated, maybe on the first chapter because I'd finished it and didn't want to go through it again), anyway, I chose the opportunity to write this one because it has three campaigns in the series. Anyway, do you want to help with it? start here. Go on to the next couple campaigns, they're very well done in fact.

Level 31
I have already given you a few tips to my Human Campaign. Hope its good.

(If you want to know, Legion_King Doom has looked at my maps. I don't know if he has played all of them, but he has definately played Jeopardy for the Horde).

I found a completely different trick actually, it's actually an easy exploit. Since Bevan is so incredibly fast, you can just run around with Bevan and a few other troops and sacrifice them to the undead while you get the survivors, I even made a map of where the survivors are and where the shades are(it's pretty simple, there's a key on the bottom and the survivors and shades are represented by dots.) Also, I'm stuck on chapter seven(curse of the blood elves the part where you kill sylvanis), what's a tip for that chapter, as it's incredibly hard.

Level 31
With Sylvanas, the reason why she is so powerful is because of her spells. To beat her quickly, you must either heavily deplete her mana or disable her from using spells.

There are several ways you can do this:
- Use Arcane Towers
- Use Spell Breakers
- Use Logan the Mysterious

With all those units, they possess Feedback. The more units that attack Sylvanas with Feedback, the faster she will run out of mana. Logan's hero spells should also be used. One technique is to cast Banish on a unit and get the Phoenix to attack the banished unit. This is because a banished unit takes more damage from magic attacks.

On the other hand, you you possess the item 'Book of Wisdom' (from Chapter 6), you will be able to cast silence on Sylvanas. This is a good, but only temperary strategy.

Just to let you know, I might edit Chapter 7 in the campaigns next update so Sylvanas and her warriors don't attack as often.

My Suggestion for Adventure of Rowan the Wise :

Chapter 4 : There is a SIMPLE way to win without sending troops to find survivor, using bevan, have bevan learn mend when level up and search the whole city, use mend as neccessary

Chapter 5 : There is an exploit on this chapter, if you are in Normal Mode, you are lucky, just use Rowan to attack the scourge, and use divine shield on him, REMEMBER, ORDER ALL UNIT TO WAIT AT THE LAST GATE. Using this exploit, I have around 17M or so watching the undead attack and return back to the base :xxd:

Please check the Bold, Italic and Underlined, is that intended Turnro?

I will attach a Screenshot later.

Status
Not open for further replies.