• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Firefox meets <table>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I am making a website with Bootstrap and JQuery, and it seems that in Firefox renders some tables quite weirdly, and I mean it even says that the border-width is 1 px, but when I took screenshot and went to ms-paint, it was clearly 2 pixels wide, and it is quite noticable. This happens to random tables.

This didnt happen in chrome, do you have any idea if this is browser-specific issue?

Also, the borders render differently in that in firefox my table has border on the whole right side, while in chrome the first row is missing it, and the last <td> of the first row in the table is specified to have class='no-padding no-border' and they are declared as

JASS:
.no-padding{
	padding: 1px;
}

td.no-border.no-padding{
	padding: 2.5px;
	border: none;
}

So I wonder, is this Firefox glitch? or is this some kind of special behaviour? And any way to fix it(I know how to add the border to the last <td>, dont worry)

Edit, proof, pictures!!

Chrome:
attachment.php

Firefox:
attachment.php

As you can clearly see, the second one has certain borders doubled. And the border that didnt disappear even tho I said no borders is the right from the chains. I fixed that

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-01-21 00.17.12.png
    Screenshot 2015-01-21 00.17.12.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot 2015-01-20 23.50.09.png
    Screenshot 2015-01-20 23.50.09.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.