• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Farm Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey
This is my Farm ..
Please tell me what's good and what I can do better ..
MonsterFarm.png

BtW: The Tree is made by HappyTauren

Level 5
Theres a lot of small improvements you can make with just a little effort. Saying 0/5 quit life you fail is a bit harsh. I don't think it's a lack of environmental doodads, that blizzard cliffs can't be used or that its too flat. I think what you need is better doodad placement and tile variation, along with a more sensible theme. The farm with a bunch of random wc3 units in it looks strange, just use farm animals next time. I also wouldn't square the terrain off like that, you could maybe try rounding it off a bit.

Attachments

• thegreatest.jpg
    thegreatest.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 145
Hum.. k first.. its too flat ... but also .. your trees.. are not put randomly so it looks way to fake... also .. yeah use farm animals... use shrub and bushes also.. the only thing that i could say was good.. its the place where the hay is.. thats all..1/100 :hohum:

Level 34
Time my friend time. I could make this in five minutes at a slow pace. Please spend more time on your work. As well I suggest reading this. Same goes for terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.