• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Fallout 3: The Campaign *READ MESSAGE FIRST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So guys I was thinking of making a fallout 3 map....with sc2 editor. I would like to know if you guys think this would be a good idea or not. I would be an FPS campaign. Of course SC2 is not realesed yet. Here is what it would include:

:fp: Item Condition Effects And Bar
:fp: Lots Of Weapons And Armor
:fp: Companion System
:fp: HUGE Area Of The Waste Lands To Explore
:fp: Doors To Open
:fp: Lots Of Quest
:fp: Perks
:fp: Vats ( Or Something Like It )
:fp: Equipment System

And More!!

Level 9
if im correct, sc2 will have a very enhanced FPS system, which allows MANY players to do FPS maps. therefore, FPS might not be a good idea.

equipment system : if im correct then sc2 does not use any form of item. therefore u wouldnt have an equip system.
EDIT: its true now that sc2 doesnt have inventory slots. see this pic: http://sc2pod.com/news/SC2_Battle_Report_4/

doors to open: might be a good idea since not much people like to rampage through doors.

HUGE Area: definitely needed.

Companion system: what do u mean by that

lots of weapon and armor: if what i said is true, this might be impossible.

Level 3
First of all i would be making one that would take, well along time, i would want to make the map as much like fallout 3 as possiable. Since FO3 is a totaly amazing game.

Equipment System: I would find a way to do this, it is not impossable, but just very complicated.

Doors: I have to agree with you here, It is not fun breaking down every door you see to get some where.

Huge Area: Yes it has to be, I mean how big is the waste land, its HUGE!

Companion System: Like pets or followers, Think of DogMeat or and other person you can get to follow you in FO3.

Lots of Weapons and Armor: This will happen, I mean what is FO3 without the Weapons, and cool Armor?

I thank you for your reply and will do my best to prove that i can make and equipment system in the SC2 Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.